Ready to sign up for a trip?
Awesome! Use the form down below to sign up.
You can also use this form to order the Kayaker’s Guide to Ecuador. If you are ordering a book from Europe then try our friends at AS WaterSports in the UK.
If this form does not meet your needs or you have questions then contact our main office by email or phone and we will help you through the process of choosing a trip or making a payment. We are here to help and are looking forward to boating with you!
Steps for signing up:
- Pick a week you would like to kayak or raft with Small World.
- Contact the office with any questions.
- Signup on this page (below) and pay deposit $375 deposit
- Finalize with office on hotel choice, other considerations
- Get your flights (fly in Saturday, fly out Sunday)
- Purchase trip insurance, you will rest easier.
- Immunizations up to date?
- Passport valid for six months after trip?
- Complete Registration
- Fill out Waiver
- Pay remainder of fare (sixty days prior to Ecuador trip)
- Show up! We will take it from there
Paying by check? Mail the check to:
Small World Adventures
PO BOX 1225
Salida CO 81201
Rates, Rentals, Discounts
|Paddler (Kayaker or Rafter)||$1845|
|Non-Paddler||$1010 (no activities) or $1845 with activities|
|Grand Canyon||2018 TBD|
|Five or more Paddlers||-$100 per person|
|Seven or more Paddlers||-$150 per person|
|Twelve or more Paddlers||-$200 per person (organizer pays only $1295)|
|Second Week||-$200 discount|
|Third Week||-$300 discount|
|Extra days Paddler||$245|
|Extra days non-Paddler||$175|
|Private Room (if possible)||$200|
|Kayak paddle rental||$75|
|Kayak spray skirt rental||$25|
|Kayak float bag rental||$5|
|Kayaker's Guide to Ecuador 3rd Edition||$30 + $5 S&H|
Paddling with Small World in Ecuador is a personalized fully catered experience. Get yourself to Ecuador and let our experienced guides and staff take care of the rest. All of our trips in Ecuador include seven days of paddling, great food and accommodations and plenty of time to relax and explore when off the water. For all these trips, you will arrive in Quito, Ecuador (UIO) on a Saturday at the latest and fly home the following Saturday night (after 6pm) or Sunday.
Items that are included:
- All accommodations while paddling (Sunday night through Friday night)
- Transportation from Quito to the lodge and back
- All shuttles while kayaking
- All meals from lunch Sunday through lunch Saturday
- Kayak rental
- The best guides in Ecuador!
Items that are not included:
- Airfare to and from Ecuador
- Hotel in Quito the Saturday you arrive and the last Saturday of the trip (if you stay the night)
- Airport pick up (your hotel should offer this service and the pick up usually costs $5-$10/person)
- Personal kayak equipment (excluding kayak)
- Beer, wine, soda and mixed drinks (no-host bar available at Lodge)
- Tips (at your discretion)
Deposits and Cancellation Policy
UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY DURING COVID-19. Small World Adventures is choosing optimism during this pandemic! We are hoping and planning on running a regular line up of trips for the 2020/2021 season. Of course, no one knows what the reality will be, but here’s our plan for now: We are taking reservations for next season so if you want to get a trip on the books to give yourself something to look forward to, we are here for you! If SWA can not run the trip for COVID-19 related reasons, we will give you a full refund minus credit card fees (for the $375 deposit, cc fees will be $22-$32 depending on what card you use). If there happen to be no COVID-19 concerns come next November, then our regular cancellation policies will apply (see below).
REGULAR CANCELLATION POLICIES FOR NON-COVID-19-TIMES. A non-refundable deposit of $375 is required to make a reservation. Full payment is due 60 days prior to departure. If you cancel your trip at least six weeks before the trip start date you will receive a full refund less $375. Written cancellation is required, call to verify. You are welcome to find a qualified replacement, and receive a refund less $100. We regret that we cannot make refund exceptions for personal emergencies or health problems. Once your reservation is confirmed, we lose the potential to sell that spot to someone else. Because of this, we strongly recommend “trip cancellation/ trip interruption” insurance. Trip insurance is also good for unforeseen costs/delays in your travel. For example, all the hotels in Quito will expect you to pay for your room if your flight is delayed and you can’t make it for the night of your reservation. Itineraries and trip prices are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control. Trips may be canceled if required minimums are not met. Normal minimum is 3 people. A trip maybe cancelled with less than 3 participants or a surcharge of $400 may be added to keep the trip running. (full refunds will be given for trips we cancel).