Kayak Ecuador with the most experienced team in Ecuador!
If you want to come to South America and have the best week of kayaking of your life, look no further. Small World Adventures wrote the book on kayaking in Ecuador (literally)!
Why paddle with Small World Adventures?
- We have the most experienced guides in Ecuador, hands down
- Deluxe food, lodging and transportation
- Over 50 modern kayaks to choose from
- 7 days of kayaking in Ecuador’s Amazon Basin with only 1 week off from work
- Class II through V
- November to March
- We wrote the Kayaker’s Guide to Ecuador
- SWA is a proud member of 1% for the Planet
- SWA makes regular donations to the Ecuadorian Rivers Institute and our guides and owners are ERI volunteers. When you book with SWA, you’ll be supporting the ERI
- SWA hires local guides, cooks, drivers, and hotel staff to ensure we do our part to contribute to the local economy
Are you a serious paddler looking for a seriously awesome kayaking vacation? We get that, and that’s why we work so hard to make sure that you get the most out of your week of kayaking in Ecuador. SWA owners and guides spend four to five months each winter paddling the tropical rivers of Ecuador, enjoying the warm weather, beautiful rainforest scenery and boofs galore. After so many years of paddling Ecuador’s rivers, we know each run at each water level ridiculously well, which means we’ll get you seven days of the best whitewater that Ecuador has to offer. After all, we wrote The Kayaker’s Guide to Ecuador, so you know you’ll be in good hands. Come join us!
We guarantee that we’ll send you home tired and happy after seven days of paddling Ecuador’s classic big volume Amazonian tributaries, and the steep, technical creeks. So what’s stopping you? Come kayak Ecuador!
As of 2016, Don and Darcy are back as owner-operators of Small World Adventures. SWA has been guiding whitewater kayaking trips in Ecuador since 1993 and we are honored to carry on the tradition that we started with whitewater kayaking pioneer Larry Vermeeren. Come let us show you the amazing rivers of Ecuador. If you come in November, you can also paddle with Larry–SWA founder, guide, badass and ambassador-at-large.
SWA is a proud member of 1% for the Planet. As a business, we know our actions impact the world, and we are doing our best to make sure we leave a positive legacy.